A Mobile Crisis call can occur when:
An individual person or family is currently experiencing an acute, immediate crisis as determined by a crisis rating scale specified by DMH.
The person and/or family has insufficient resources or requires assistance to access resources or skills necessary to cope with immediate crisis
The person and/or family member evidences impairment of judgment and/or impulse control and /or cognitive perceptual disabilities.
The person has a history of substance use and abuse or in withdrawl and in need of substance abuse treatment and unable to access services without immediate assistance.
WHAT DOES ACTT STAND FOR?
Greater Image Healthcare offers Assertive Community Treatment Services for individuals who are diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness and who have needs that have not been met by traditional approaches. At the heart of ACTT is a multi-disciplinary team of practitioners who provide services directly to the community as one unit.
ACTT provides assistance with:
- Daily Activities
- Financial Management
- Medication Support
- Family Life
- Work Opportunities
- Integrated Treatment for Substance Abuse
Assertive Engagement services are for individuals who have been diagnosed or are experiencing symptoms that impairs their functioning in the community.
Greater Image Healthcare, Corp. operates two Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. Our facilities provide 24-hour supervision and care in a residential setting and offers ongoing evaluation, planning, coordination, and integration of health or rehabilitative services to help each individual function at his or her greatest ability.
Marriage / Partner Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Military One Source
- Mobile Crisis Team Services in the Alliance and Sandhills Catchment Area
- Medication Management for ages 7 and up
- IDD Residential Facility Services in Moore County for Autistic children and Adults
- Innovation Waiver Services
- Long and Short term Substance Abuse treatment and education services for individuals and groups
- ACTT services in the Sandhills catchment area
- Assertive Engagement
- Peer Support Services
We also offer the following community based services:
- OUTPATIENT THERAPY
- PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
- INNOVATION WAIVER
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING
- MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Client Rights Resources
- APSM 45-1 Confidentiality
- APSM 30-1 Rules for MH/DD/SA Facilities and Services
- APSM 95-2 Client Rights and Rules in Community
- APSM 45-2 Records Management and Documentation Manual
- North Carolina General Statutes 122c Article 3; 10A NCAC 27g.0504
- North Carolina General Statutes 122c Article 3; 10A NCAC 27g.0103
- North Carolina General Statutes 143B-147A
- North Carolina General Statutes 122c Article 3; 10A NCAC 27i.0600-0609.